Information provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 - Personal Data Protection Code and Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation)
The Data Controller
After consulting this website, voluntarily provided data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data "controller" is: mywalit Toscana srl, Via del Brennero 1040 BK, 55100 Lucca (Italy). VAT No. 02150630461
Data Processing Location
Data processing associated with this website’s internet services take place at the following Datacentre:
- Sonassi, located in Manchester, rented space
- Netcetera, located in the Isle of Man, rented space
- Internal server, Lucca, owned by mywalit.com srl.
In the case of data transfers, the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission shall be adopted and complied with.
Types of browsing data process
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data transmitted implicitly in the use of Internet communication protocols. This refers to information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and associations with data held by third parties, enable users to be identified.
The category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitted the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful completion, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Children under 16 years of age cannot register on the website.
The personal data requested at the time of registration are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Traditional registration: on the registration page, you will be asked to provide the following personal details: name, surname, email, general details.
Registration via the traditional channel will permit the Data Controller to manage the information and to respond to any of your requests.
- Provision of services for registered users only: in your reserved area, before providing the service, you will be asked to provide some details necessary to process your request and to provide the service correctly.
- Provision of Guest services: before providing the service, you will be asked to provide some details necessary to process your request and to provide the service correctly.
- If you consent, your data shall be processed for the Data Controller's direct marketing purposes, especially for sending advertising or direct sales material, carrying out market research or business communication, using either automated contact methods (email, other remote communication systems via communication networks such as, by way of example, but not limited to, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp) or traditional methods (post) by the Data Controller;
- If you consent, your data shall be processed for third-party marketing purposes, especially for sending advertising or direct sales material, carrying out market research or business communication, using automated contact methods (email, other remote communication systems via communication networks such as, by way of example, but not limited to, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp) and traditional methods (post) by third parties to which the data is disclosed.
- If you consent, your data shall be processed for the Data Controller’s marketing purposes to third parties: sending advertising or direct sales material, carrying out market research or business communication, using automated contact methods (email, other remote communication systems via communication networks such as, by way of example, but not limited to, SMS, MMS, WhatsApp) and traditional methods (post) by the Data Controller on behalf of third parties which may have offices overseas (EU or non-EU).
If you expressly consent, your personal data (collected for the purposes referred to in point A above) shall be processed for profiling purposes, especially to create your business profile and/or to analyse your preferences, habits or consumer choices, including by matching this personal data with other information collected through profiling cookies accepted by you. The processing of your personal data for profiling purposes will take place as follows:
The processing of your personal data for profiling purposes shall take place, if you consent, with data processing tools that, following the cross-referencing of information, shall create a business and internet behavioural profile on you.
This data processing tool relates the data collected during your browsing of the website, through the use of profiling cookies accepted by you with the data collected through your registration.
This data and/or information shall also be associated with any and/or additional data and/or information already held by us as a result of your subscription to our services.
This information may be transmitted and/or communicated to third parties, which may have offices overseas (EU or non-EU), for example: the Companies MOSAIC, EXPERIA which undertake to manage them in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016.
In general, data shall be processed:
(A) in the vase of data provided for contractual purposes, for the term of the contract;
(B) for no more than 5 years after data collection or until the exercise of the opt-out option for profiling purposes;
(C) in the case of data provided for marketing purposes, until the opt-out option is notified.
Optional data provision
Apart from what has been specified regarding browsing data, users are free to provide the personal data contained in the forms, to request informative material or other notifications. Their failure to provide such data makes it impossible to proceed.
Personal data are processed using automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are complied with to prevent the loss of data, illegal or improper uses and unauthorised access.
Interested parties may exercise the rights provided for by Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions, within the limits and under the conditions provided for by Articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree.
Interested parties are specifically entitled:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning them, even if they are not yet registered, as well as their disclosure in comprehensible form.
- To obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- d. of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and designated representative pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware thereof, as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or agents.
- To achieve:
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, the supplementation of data;
- the deletion, conversion into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of law, including those for which their retention is unnecessary in relation to the processes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the procedures referred to in sections a) and b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, to those to whom the data have been disclosed or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or entails a use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- To object, in full or in part:
a. for lawful reasons, to the procession of personal data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market research or business communications.
The interested party is also entitled to all of the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 of EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), namely: right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of processing, right to data transfer, right to objection and the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
Requests relating to the exercising of rights and legal powers relative must be sent:
- by email, to the following address: email@example.com
- or by post, to the following address: mywalit Toscana SRL, Via del Brennero 104 BK, 55100 Lucca (Italy)